Thursday, November 26, 2009

C'mon Google

Working on gettin' google to list this site, that would rule! Driving trucks is cool but sometimes crazy, trust me =] My main goal is to make it in music in anykind of way, then I could just drive the Pete' to the grocery store on Saturdays, I would like that a lot!!! Maybe someday somebody will check out this blog... I guess I'll have to dig deep, maybe share intimate parts of my life! Ok, here one bit of info for my future blog and music fans... I fuckin' love the Grateful Dead!! They are times when those guys have kept me alive. I love all kinds of music and bands but the Dead are at the top of my list. Freight Train Deluxe or Freight Train And Friends has moments when we jam that feel like we are hittin' that kind of of melodic, spacey, dynamic. I love when we click like that, of course we are a Blues based Rock band with the occasional Rockabilly and Country influence. I'm a big fan of Toe music, any type of music that makes my toe tap is my kinda' music, Bluegrass, Cajun, Zydeco, some melodic Rap, certain Techno, most Psychedelic Rock, Jazz, some Classical, Blues, County, Americana, Ravi Shankar type music, Pop, cool R&B, Funk, Folk, Alt Rock, Alt Country, Country Punk, Bebop, most definitely Swing, especially Western Swing, ok y'all get the picture!

2 comments: